- Welcome to LindaTalley.com
I am Linda Talley and Welcome to my home on the Internet!
- Professional Development Articles
How do you use your hands during business encounters? Did you know that how you hold your hands could indicate to another whether you are truthful or not? Read more!
- A Breath of Freshness
Awesome session! Thank You!!
Need a dynamic and compelling keynote speaker to open your conference that will create interest, energy, enthusiasm for your attendees?
With a quick wit and a thought provoking style, Linda Talley, Ph.D. and Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), makes her presentations come alive for you and your organization.
Dr. Talley’s research, humor and thought-provoking style makes her presentations meet the reality of the workplace and leadership practices. She will educate, entertain, and engage your team as she shares her powerful leadership and nonverbal behavioral research from her years of experience as a corporate leader, international speaker and executive coach. Her tips, tools, and techniques can be put into action as she speaks and the minute you walk out the door.
Dr. Linda Talley is passionate about three things: leader development, developing a leader’s emotional intelligence and understanding nonverbal behavior—and how these three constructs work together to produce the effective leader.
She demonstrates how leader development can:
- Can make you more effective personally and professionally.
- Increase your effectiveness with internal and external clients.
- Show you how to create congruence for increased communication skills.
- Boost your profile on the leadership ladder.
Dr. Talley engages her audience and shows each member how to motivate themselves and others as they apply her leadership building techniques in their business and personal worlds.
Benefit from Dr. Talley’s Years of Experience
Dr. Talley’s diverse background includes private practice, university professor, organizational development consultant, and business educator. After 20 years of developing leaders for Fortune 100 giants like Conoco Phillips and EMCOR, she combined her expertise of leader development with nonverbal behavior research to create a unique leader development system based on empirical data.
Dr. Talley holds in Ph.D.in psychology; is an ongoing researcher in the area of leadership development; is published in scientific journals; and is the author of six books.
Top Reasons to Hire Dr. Talley as a Keynote Speaker:
- Dr. Talley’s work is based on empirical data vs. pundits’ comments.
- Dr. Talley is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), so you are assured you are hiring a speaker with a proven track record of outstanding speaking experience, eloquence, and expertise, no matter how diverse your audience.
- Dr. Talley has addressed thousands throughout her career, and her interactive and dynamic style has engaged, inspired and motivated audiences around the world.
- Dr. Talley is a frequent speaker at the same conventions and conferences year after year because of her message and dynamic appeal. Her programs are standing room only!
- Dr. Talley takes complex constructs and makes them easy to understand, grasp, and master in order to implement immediately.
- Dr. Talley takes her diverse background, her talent and extensive wisdom and knowledge to every keynote address—all the while educating, entertaining and engaging the audience.
Dr. Talley will get your audience engaged, learning and having fun … but you have to hire Dr. Talley first!